Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Selection Day for MSP

It was a sunny sunday - oct 19th...really hot at Chennai...after a very long time i was back to Chennai..I had no idea of wats gonna happen over ter with lots fear n thoughts whether i will get through my written . I it was a real tough time for me to start up early to reach my place. I thought i really got late but wat the fun was tat , i was the second one to reach out ter. There were some students to guide us to make us feel comfortable . It was arround ten they started up with the presentation . We were arround 152 in tat place n out of them just 22 gal ( was feelin so jobless n counting out the strength ) i thought its really gonna be a tough day for me to compete with al the guys n gals out ter tat day. V started with our introduction to each other n made us feel comforted with a little fear in mind .The presentation lasted for an hr . It was really a cool presentation n v got to know more abu Microsoft Development centers in India. And now its time for my peak ,time to show my unique place ,its time for our written round. V had really four phases of topics under written . And finally i found it i made a cool job. With a little confidence i left my written hal tat i will b back for the GD round . By 2 pm we got back for the results . We were informed tat only 54 out of the gathered . And i was really tensed . I feel i'm really lucky yes , my name was called out 13th n was the first gal to be called out . really excited. But stil ter is something called GD. We were 11 in a panel and our topic was cool "IT " . GD lasted for abu 45 min. finally it was by 4.30 v wer informed tat the results il b posted to us . Every second from tat day was like a day.. A real tough time..And finally i got wat i was waiting for yes my mail from Student partners. And tis is my little period of days with lots of tension of how i got into as a MSP

No comments: