Saturday, May 23, 2009

Its Time To Thank Lord!!

I know tat many do think am really jobless to start a post on this

topic,but it really feels hard to find people in life who are not

yours but changed yourself and your life .Yes, i meant my friends and

my society.If its God who gave me life and blessed me with many

such friends , am really thankful to my Lord.Certain people will

just touch your life and move ahead fast like breeze ,u can find

many such in your daily life ,right from a ten year old newspaper

distributing guy to many other people who teaches you what life

actually is .When i see such small kids doing such work to support their

family , i really stop myself for a moment and pray in my heart

"thank you lord for blessing me with such caring people around me,

and please help that little child to get enough mental strength"

This was the only statement i was able to tell when i meet such

situation.But now i feel i should change myself.I feel very

strongly that i should do something for this.The only idea that clicks

my mind is that ,yes i should sponsor for at least one child for his

/her academics once i reach a stable stage in my life.i hope that

day is charging closer.For now,i thank you lord for all your

blessings,my family and my friends and for the few experiences i

learnt .Thank you!! .

No comments: