Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Day b4 Diwali..:)

After a long break am back blogging...wid just nothing in my minds wen i started planning to post, just one thing stroke my minds n yeah as my title says ...To start wid yeah ofcourse a little bit interesting part of my day...Asusual i went out for shopping wid my dad to my fav shop "Adhai vida mela aasai adharku mella.;-)" Shridevi...

I really had a gr8 experience today..Actually i was waiting for my dad near the counter when i was just observing the people there i really saw a cute incident..:)it relly moved close by my heart..I saw a mom (was dressed up wid casual wear ,a typical home maker ) n her son (>30 he was dressed up in western style) . Tat guy was pulling his mom to the silk sari section and he told tis words to her " Vaa amma naaa vangitherran nee enn panatha pakuraa , naa sambathikurran maa unnakagha " and his mom replied , "illa pa veddam pa..ennaku ethuku iivvallo costlyah ellam nu "

For a second tears crossed my eyes , a really sweet mom n son..:)
I then realised that my first children are my mom n my dad..:)

Then v started bck home , really found difficult to get a seat in bus ,At last yeah got one happy corner seat near window was really tired tat evening after walking al the way in cross cut street ...

I really dunno wat God wants to show me that day...hmmm ...
It was a 3 seat coach , myself ,a small girl of around 12 yrs old-hindu n a gal of abt 16-18 christian (name jenifer) were seating together... n as usual i was wid my phone messaging my frnds n enjoyed the evening breeze sitting near the corner window...

After sometime jenifer started talking wid that little gal..she started narrating sum good stories al to her...she was guiding her with lots actually loads of advice wid care...She really inspired me wid her talk ... she was motivating that gal wid her passion to become a teacher ..the respect she shows for our soldiers n etc etc..
really inspired..

I was just observing that , i dint speak even a word to her... i think i shud ve done tat...

hmmm a really wonderful day wid cute experience...:)

2 comments:

Aishu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

hmmm ya ya.:).but wats ovr in tis post..??